Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A note to Mom including info for sending packages

Hi Mom!!!

first things first, I am doing well. yes this is by far the hardest thing i have ever done and I struggle everyday. and yes god is helping me!

I got the package you sent. Thank you so much!!!! about the cost for a package. yes if you mark the package over 50 i have to pay about double. sister tanner said that you should mark is below no matter what and be general about the contents like missionary supplies and candy. I am not sure how it all works but the way sister tanner explained it is that you should mark it below 50.
for calling home i will be buying a card and calling home with a members phone. it is a 6 hour time difference from home. i am 6 hours a ahead. I think i will be calling around 5 or 6 my time if that does not work let me know because i can call later. the time is not set yet so let me know what time works for you and ill figure it out.

Love joe!

No comments:

Post a Comment