Monday, December 26, 2011

FYI

So i just wanted you to know that i actually will be sending an email next week. I reread the email president sent and it just said the fast would be for those who broke the rule and were on facebook. I did not break that rule so i will be emailing next week. I just thought you would want to know.

oh also i found out last night that Elder soucy is getting transfered and I will be getting a new companion tomorrow. Elder fretas. he is a Brazilian. so that is going to be big change and a growing experience for sure. it will be good. I could you your prayers though. I was just starting to get sort of comfortable, and Now its back into the fire. I know this is not going to be easy, but thats what life is all about stretching and growing. and that doesnt always feel good. but I know that with heavenly fathers help I can do this.

It was so good to see you all yesterday! that really was the greatest present I think I have ever gotten. I got to see all the people I love the most yesterday. Thank You for that! thank you for being such a wonderful family. I know were not perfect but I love you all anyways!

I love you all and hope that the next couple of days all you have together are wonderful!

Love
Elder Clements

No comments:

Post a Comment