Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My address in Brazil!...I am leaving on a Jet plane!, don't know when I'll be back again (two years ;D ) love you all!!!

Hey I just wanted you to let you know what my address would be in brazil before I left the states.
my mailing address at the MTC in brazil is
Elder Josiah Newell Clements
Brazil sao paulo south mission
Braizil Missionary training Center
Rua Padre Antonio D'Angelo, 121
Casa Verde
02516-040 sao paulo - SP
Brazil
this address above is for mail only not packages
send packages to this address
Elder Josiah Newell Clements
Brazil Sao Paulo South mission
R.Dr. Luiz da Rocha Miranda, 159 8 degrees( instead of degrees put a little 0 right next to the top right of the 8) Andar
Parque Jabaquara
04311-990 Sao Paulo - SP
BRAZIL
phone: 55 11-5017-5278
Okay so i hope this helps and you aren't confused!
I love you!!
sincerely
Elder Josiah Clements

No comments:

Post a Comment